Part 1: Financial Planning, Performance and Control
Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting:
- Defining and identifying the planning process and budgeting Concepts.
- Preparing Annual Profit Plans and supporting schedules.
- Identifying the types of budgets.
- Knowing the forecasting techniques to predict the future.dict the future.
- Measuring management performance based on variance analysis.
- Measuring management performance based on financial ratios.
- Identifying responsibility centers and their types.
- Using balance scorecard as performance measurement tool.
Cost Management. Defining and identifying cost concepts and classification.
- Measuring product cost by using different methods.
- Allocating Manufacturing overhead costs using different methods.
- Increase the entity’s operational efficiency using different methods.
- Defining internal control framework and environment.
- Defining the internal audit function and types of audits.
- Assessing the adequacy of the accounting information system controls.
- Knowing the ethical principles, standards and the resolution of ethical behavior for individuals.
Part 2: Financial Decision Making
Financial Statement Analysis.
- Knowing the financial statements and it’s components.
- Preparing the statement of cash flows.
- Analysis of the financial statements using the comparative method and ratio analysis.
- Identifying the differences between the US GAAP and IFRS.
- Defining types of investment risks.
- Knowing measures of investment risks.
- How to manage your investment portfolio.
- Knowing types of investments.
- Determining the cost of capital.
- Managing working capital (Current assets and Current Liabiliti
Decision Analysis and Risk Management.
- Defining the relevant data concepts regarding managerial costs.
- Using Cost-Volume-Profit analysis to determine the breakeven point.
- Making managerial decisions when different alternatives are available.
- D. Investment Decision.
- Determining the cash flow from potential projects.
- Determining which most feasible project based on capital budgeting techniques.
- determining the general guidelines for ethical organization.
|Total training hours||102 hours|
|Days||Sun & Thursday|
|Time||5:30 – 8:30|
|Certificate||Nell Program Academy & Cambridge Training College|